Dancing with the Present - August 26, 2015

Tango is taking me over in partnership with presence that is not two but dances as one ... gracefully, engaged, responsive, improvisational, unfolding in unknown directions. And now my life partner, Howard, has joined the fun too and I have a verified human partner. Of course for now we stumble a bit, laugh riotously, and also move heart to heart, legs as one ... or so I would like to imagine we will. His rhythm is superb so I am in good hands, and arms, literally.

In an extraordinary coincidence, while looking up the kindergarten connection for the blook I came upon Robert Fulghum's website which contains his book, an at times hilarious love affair with tango which is freely downloadable from his site - another blook! We are becoming a movement!


Comments