Our President - November 7, 2012

Yes, I know it's the afterglow of an important election that moves us in the direction of the "New America" .... or at least I can only hope, and not a moment too soon, but I love this president, the enthusiasm and diversity of supporters, the possibility of getting more real with important issues, and the letting go of a dying branch of the evolutionary tree - the conservative old white male voting block. I want to enjoy a few moments of relief before the wind up of the political realities.
 
Thank you to the entire Obama Family! You make me proud! Viva New America!


 

Comments

Stephen Huyler said…
Absolutely! I felt such an upsurge of hope and heart with the results of these elections. The positive is making itself felt and heard in our country. It will prevail...
Rebecca said…
Sometimes it takes an event like this to make real that which is already happening. It's so good to feel hopeful about America and its changing values.