Laundry Love - September 25, 2015

My new clothesline rewards me in unexpected ways. Of course I love the scent of sun dried clothing but there is much more ...

     I love timing the washing to the sun and the day,
    
             I love hanging the clothes so they all fit on the magic clips of the line,

                      I love placing the shirts on hangers knowing they are pre-hung,

                            I love pretending I'm a kid pretending I'm a mom hanging laundry,

                                I love any kind of outdoor "work",

                                    I love hearing the clothing flapping in the breeze,

                                  I love saving electricity and using sun and wind,

                               I love handling the everyday garments that serve us so well.





Comments