Magic Indeed - December 4, 2015

Marie Kondo (The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up) is absolutely right, tidying up is fun, liberating, and energizing. I bought the book in Co-op the other day, an impulse grab at the checkout, thinking present for daughter (I hope you don't see this, Sarah) but found myself reading it, no ... consuming it and being bitten by the bug. One thing she doesn't say, at least so far, is the season for doing this, and inhospitable weather outside calls to me to clean the nest.

It really is magic. Here are two pictures of drawers and I want to draw your attention to the Empty Space! And these drawers include contents from others as well. I should have done a before picture, which was not terrible but it was layered horizontally - hard to see. Hopefully this makes the scarf hunt easier.

Hmm, now what to do with the space ......?





Comments