Dancing On - April 26, 2017

It's the new moon and that means a new chapter of The Way of Collage, this time called, Dancing, no surprise there.

I think I continue to be smitten by this activity because it serves as my meditation practice, my life teacher, my medicine, my joy, my exercise, my heart opener, my whole body creative expression, and source of new friends. And unlike painting, once the dance is done, there is nothing to frame, store, sell or manage, I just say thank you and walk off the dance floor. Oh, there's the closet full of shoes and recycled clothing which is its own special joy.


I am being taken over by close embrace dancing which is done in Argentina and crowded dance floors elsewhere. The video is a demonstration of the small amount of floor space needed for this style.


Comments