For a Friend - March 12, 2015

                 THE SMALL THAT ARE SMALL

       Let's walk together    Holding Hands
                                               it is warmer.

                   I found you locked in a dream
                            I have two things with me, a book and
                                my thoughts of flowers.

           You're like a love song stuck in my head, sunflowers
                                                                          the dogwood tree
                                                                                      Angels in Bloom
                                                                                and butterflies
                                                                         their colors fill me up.

          What is the wind?
                              The only answer 
                               seems to be that I see within you,


                        Happiness Matters.






Comments