Forever and a Day - April 20, 2015

    Forever and a Day

                      Here comes the rhyming jaguar,
                            and butterflies borrow the breeze
                                                                  This day is like
                                                                   a birdcage
                                                                       with a cover over it.

                         The girls leave me alone,
                                           Although by then it was too late he took my hand
                                                                and told me he was proud
               
                                                Beauty does not bless those
                                                with freckles on their nose.
               
                                At dusk time I love to lie in my tent

                                                                give me an ear
                                                                  for my song
                                                                       for my song
                                                                           for my song.
         I was counting on you
                                                and the woods love walking with me.

                                                Now run to tell the folks at home

                                                                who won’t believe a word.

Acrylic Poem Collage on Terraskin

Comments