New Hands - February 18, 2017

I feel like I just got my tango license, like when you get your drivers licence, you don't know much about driving but you've really got to do it.

At the milonga tonight I happily danced every dance and having left my batteries at home (little joke with tango teacher) I was able to release and relax my whole self to the dance ... and it was good.

After a week at Valentango and studying a lot of follower embellishments, the feet are beginning to feel like hands that want to play and explore. A whole new window into this art form. I particularly loved watching Daniela's feet caressing the floor, his legs, her legs, everything they touch.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm extremely inspired with your writing talents andd also with tthe format in your blog.

Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon too peer a great weblog like this one nowadays..