Diving In - March 10, 2017

Drawing on somatic practices and experiences important in my recent history, I am gathering the learnings, along with older interests like anatomy and physiology as I discover and create exercises in support of tango dancing, which a friend called tango fitness, which sort of fits as it also includes energy and connections aspects.

I've started writing descriptions and clearly that is boring and difficult to read so videos are necessary, and luckily a tango nerd friend is a videographer so maybe things will start cooking.

I see collecting them on a website, accessible to others - there just isn't much out there that I can find like this. Yay, a new project that keeps me buzzing.

I'm thinking of calling it Tango Untangled - which is not yet claimed so guess I better grab the url soon.

Comments