A PLAY, within A Play ... within a play

A tidal wave of Shakespearean proportions is washing over this little life in all manner of forms, books, plays, movies, news and is giving me pause to contemplate.

The Bard
The weirdness of the play of the Mueller report, described by Glenn Greenwald, as a media conspiracy theory regarding collusion that comes up empty, meanwhile all that time wasted in pursuing clear criminal behavior. Is this mass hysteria?

It resonates through me shaking the ground of belief which is such a slippery slope in the best of times and leaving me with the fact that all I can know is what I experience - first hand.

And this somehow leads me to explore that old purpose question since I really can't know what is good or right to be doing, should I simply be doing what pleases, what beacons that big "yes" of wholehearted embrace? The honeybee attracted to the nectar of this flower, no wait, this one, now over here, this one ... until the flowers are all gone.


Comments