Fear Less

 
Recent SoulCollage Card
"I'm afraid we're going to be OK again. Our sense of OK is too expensive for the world. It took a plague to get us to this 100 year silence." - Stephen Jenkinson, cranky guru.

In order to live on we will need to pull back from ever more to less and less, including fewer of us, and that fewer will include a lot of old people like me, currently shuddering in hidey holes, wanting more life.

Our children deserve less than we had ... it's the only way they can survive. And at what point do we say Enough! Enough consumption, enough extraction, enough destruction, enough chaos, enough noise, enough, enough, enough.

Yet it appears that all we want is to carry on with the endless party, the killing of the earth party, the doomsday party, the all I care about is my happiness party, the there's not enough to share party.

I careen from days of light to days of dark and back again, and the black skies beckon today.

Comments