Credo

I believe in mulching, composting, and in the sanctity of soil.

I believe in laughter and play with siblings especially.

I believe that gratitude is a fine platform on which to build.

I believe that this planet is a miracle arising from a mystery.

I believe that I am very lucky to be here.

I believe in butterflies dancing in the flowers with bees and hummingbirds.

I believe in chocolate and ice cream especially together.

I believe that we are all made of god stuff but I don't know how that works.

I believe as we age we get tired and feel done and that's a good design.

I believe in making three dimensional objects out of string.

I believe It's all alive, It's all connected, It's all now.

I believe that the human race needs to grow up very quickly to prevent its own demise.



Comments