She's Back

Holy Cow, it's been almost a year since I've posted and I'm not sure why. In mid-pandemic I suppose a pause seemed appropriate and I was in some desperate place at that moment.

But today as I was trip planning for Mt. Eddy in June and remembering back to Yorkshire hiking I found myself consulting the blog and realized that it is my journal of sorts, a light sprinkling of images of a life with chronology documented and I am finding this useful.   

So with regard to public audience I am seeing this record as more valuable to me as personal record so here we go, a new chapter post vaccination and ready to emerge a little more into the world as broken and awkward, as amazing and gorgeous as ever, maybe a little more accepting of the necessity of these co-existing poles. At least lighter than the last post.

The spring native garden is lush and lovely, a pollinator heaven as it was designed to be. Could not be happier.


Comments