A Piphy Ending - November 8, 2011

On my last day of six weeks of travel filled with heart opening visits with family and friends as well as deep learning in Heart Yoga and Compassionate Listening Training, I re-enter my life with a tenderized heart, longing for deep connection, and overflowing in this season of gratitude with profound appreciation for humanity, this amazing planet, and the extraordinary times in which we live.


I awoke this morning, churning through the memory waters of the adventure from which the summative learning sprang forth:
It’s not so important what I do with the rest of my life, but how I do it that matters.

What a relief! What a blessing! What energy of grace fills me with this heart knowing.

My daughter and I refer to these little epiphanies as “piphs” and today I am also grateful for this one.


Comments