For the Sake of Truth - November 28, 2014

Advaita teachings offer pearls like this that are ringing true. This is the motivation that maintains an even keel through whatever outcome. The more personal the resolve, the larger the stakes and so it only stands to reason to stay impersonally grounded in the context of each moment. There is where freedom flies.

Is this related to the sense of invisibility that I frequently feel (in a really good way) that things don't depend on me, the separate, little me? That "I" am a part of this truth and need not stand separately from it, or even more so from other individuals? I know that I experience a great deal of peace in these moments when I watch my hands and rest of self at work and play, flowing in unknown directions. And I have no control over truth - more relief.




Comments