Ha Ha Hallelujah! - November 14, 2014

No, not Handel, I'm taking a hint from my daughter Sarah's playbook, in thinking this blog needs some lightening up. She's showing me how to crazy laugh at almost everything. It helps that she has great writing ability and a dramatic life full of raw material while I pretty much hang out in my small pathetic life and have trouble retrieving the most mundane of words (like that one). 

She also has a tremendous facility with off color language and sexual knowledge that you won't see here .... outside of quotation marks. (Is this what the women's movement got us? Daughters who talk dirty and swear like sailors?). Watch out, I may include some quotes of hers in this space.

That's us running high and wild all over the place! Naked and transparent too! 


Acrylic Collage

Comments