Laugh Attack - August 21, 2016

I have heard it said that people do not laugh alone and I am here to say - not true!

As I prepare for a trip to Italy, starting in Milan, I came across a clothing place that promoted itself as In the heart of the fashion district an outlet dedicated to fashion victims. And I am getting an outsized joyful release over that and the imaging of what I could possibly find for myself there, fashion victim that I am.

Oh dear, just searched the term and find that the joke is on me. ;-( It means someone who slavishly follows the fashion trends - not exactly me ...

But now I see that I am in for a glorious time in one of the fashion capitals.



                    


This one looks too much like a tango milonga to find amusing.
                                   


Comments