Coming Home - January 24, 2012

Having just returned from a three day retreat with added days on either end to enjoy friends and meet with a Buddhist Teacher, I am feeling rich in experience, grateful, and peaceful in integrating. Connecting with friends on the path was the deepest part of the retreat for me, such joyful, delightful beings. When I combine the wisdom of the retreat with that of the Buddhist teacher I arrive at the following delights:
  1. I can release the small "r" responsibilities of everyday egoic life when it serves to do so and yet maintain a position of Response - ability to the larger thrust of the universe. What a relief!
  2. I can question my beliefs and find curiosity and freedom in doing so.
  3. I question knowing as being an ever refinement of belief subject to constant inquiry.
  4. I realize that everyone's spiritual path is unique.
  5. I can see each teaching as a flower, complete unto itself in beauty, yet my path is a field of many beautiful flowers that together make a most delightful place of contemplation - ever changing.




Comments