Earth Ancestors

Those of us who are realizing that we will need to save ourselves as overshoot chaos unfolds are much in alignment with the indigenous folks who have been doing that for 20,000 years and longer. Through their experience, culture, and earth connected know how they have remained resilient through the European invasion and countless climactic challenges.

Ukrainian ancesteral grave sites?
I've been pondering and trying to imagine what my earth based cultural roots might look like, who the ancestors during those times were, what were their survival strategies that allowed me to be here? Of course I hope they were as generous, connected, and sharing as the local indigenous tribes are who see the world in terms of responsibilities rather than rights, gratitude rather than expectation, sharing rather than hoarding, solidarity rather than extraction.

I'm awaiting my DNA results, curious to know which part of Europe my ancestors primarily hail from and wanting to learn more about ancestral pre-Roman and pre-Christian times.

Comments