Creative Chaos - April 20, 2012

Thank you Wendy, for a constructive framing of my current situation. As a force overcomes me this past week or so with big, moving energy, I am a  vortex of confusion, forgetfulness, high physical energy, and illumination which leaves in its wake messy, emotional, expressive debris and consequence.


Is it unconsciousness that led me to spew in a beloved women's group or lowered barriers of resistance that allowed the volcanic flow of expressive lava, uncontrolled by social graces? Whatever the reason, the effect is staggering to me and the energy keeps going, stirring, even thrilling, and mostly out of control, unstoppable, answering only to its own source.


Earlier this week I created my first Soul Collage card below with its message. Molten lava and galaxies overtake wild feminine energy. Whatever this is about, it is new, exciting, and I only hope, not ultimately destructive to the good. As far as clearing out the dead, I say, let her rip!


Embodied Life - I am the one who loves fully inhabiting my body and knowing all the energy that passes through. Allowing the joy, the pain, the delight, the strength, and everything that can be felt is my very purpose.


Comments