Inside Looking Out - April 26, 2012

Another Soul Collage, and it keeps talking to me. I am so struck that the body knows to pick up and choose images, to cut, tear and paste into a form that speaks a truth. Even though I am new to this process, I can see that the message also evolves with time, context, experience.

Here's what the card said to me on first reading right after it was made:

I am the one who stays centered and inside with deep inner knowing even when the tumult and chaos and vibrant life swirl around you.

Core Meaning or Energy – Inner Stillness

Shadow – Too still is disconnected.

What it Wants -  I want your deep inner stillness to engage energetically with life.

Inner Stillness

Comments

Unknown said…
Yes, the Silence wants it all, even those parts of your energy that you had once decided you didn't need. Slightly disturbing to watch it all come up, but also amazing to watch the Silence meet it with a love and compassion you didn't know you had. How fun!