Holey Holy Spot - February 9, 2016

I have been contemplating the clarity, luminosity, saturation of colors on Flinders Island. It's true they just had 4 hard days of rain in the middle of a drought which turned the island vibrant green, but that doesn't explain the crystal aqua blue ocean water. White sand everywhere helps and very clean water ... yet I find myself wondering about that ozone hole. Is this what the world looks like with unfiltered light?


My two beaches

Sky and fly protection. Flies came with the rain.

The synchronicities are marvelous. The owner of the place I'm staying authored a book I'm reading which is full of Boulder CO inspired connections, goddesses, spiritual and artistic exploration and wouldn't you know I just bumped into a forest tree goddess on a walk and an insect placed itself appropriately on the poem introducing the book.
Tree goddess.





Photography has been disappointing so drawing instead. 

My beach


Comments