Tea and Tango - December 18, 2016

digitized found photo
The waking dream this morning was not being able to find a large enough mug for my tea during a tea break at a retreat. I didn't want to bother with a thimble sized cup - what's the point of that, so I spent the entire time searching for a big enough vessel and missed having any tea at all.

What this makes me connect to is my twin addictions - tea and tango, the former black and milky, and the latter smooth and silky. I do  not want to hear about any 12 step groups as I'm completely content in my obsessions, except when I can't get enough so I do crazy things to make up ... like strap on the heels and dance alone in the bathroom - our largest floor space,  with passionate music on the phone, and of course I drink fabulous black tea all day long.

It is a charmed life I know, as I wonder what Kali has in store for me and I hope she doesn't read this.



Comments