Every Shade of Crazy - January 30, 2017

One man exploding venom every which way he can and minions falling all over themselves to clear the way for the spewing is not a pretty picture for a dominant country and the realities are sending shock waves across a stunned planet.

I am holding firm to the notion that Trump is the magnet that is orienting a world wide response that will wake us up to the urgent needs of peoples and planet, hopefully before it is too late. But I fear we will need to endure more outrageous hatred and extremism before he is neutralized.

Today I turn to Martin Luther King, "I have decided to stick with love, hate is too great a burden to bear". And I keep reminding myself to save pessimism for better times.

A  little Google resistance as they celebrate Fred Korematsu's 98th birthday. He objected to the internment of American Japanese. A little dig? The corporate sponsors seem to be falling away.




Comments