Exhausted Introvert - January 11, 2017

As an introvert I know it takes a lot of my energy to be in meetings struggling with people to get things done and today showed me once again the degree, probably because my life has drifted so much from that way of being.

I spent the day in meetings relating to the Women's March, all of them accomplishing what needed to be done, in spades, with good results, good cooperation, few barriers, and by the end of it I felt as though I was going to collapse and cancelled out of my art group, something I've never done before. I could have done hard physical labor all day and not have felt so exhausted. I guess being out of meeting shape demonstrates how much effort it takes. So glad it is not my job any more ...

Kay Escarda
And I got to deliver the latest hat to Joyce Plath who will wear it in DC as will Kay Escarda.

Joyce Plath


Comments