Friendship - December 16, 2014

Just as I thought this life could contain no more ... poetry cracked in through window blowing mind, art, paper.

                                  And Susan Howe
                                  you have gotten under my skin
                                  no pierced reality - 

                                  New Friend I will never meet
                                  alive in presence
                                  Pricked my heart
                                  so breeze blows through - 

                                  connected time - 
                                  discontinuous space -
                                  mind at ease I paint
                                  I hear you are paint I feel
                                  words drawing me out of composition
                                  Now you do Word work


Acrylic




Comments