Joy of Deconstructing - December 28, 2014

I don't know how to take in this feeling of excitement of cutting up other people's writing (and reading it in the doing). I am loving the doing of it.  Most of it is children's poetry. They are no longer children and in my hands their poems are no longer their poems, yet they reconfigure into new paintings. Is there any meaning in this except the constant flowing of what anything means anyway, the sharing of everything from molecules and microorganisms, to experiences and ideas? And I wonder .... will I go back and add words to older paintings? Hmmm ....

                                        Toad's Song

                                  I ignore all of them,
                                 They galloped through
                                 My violin's soft music


Acrylic and Poem Collage

Comments