Poem Sense - January 24, 2015

                             LAUGHING MATTERS

                                          The smell of a sensation never
                                                                 comes shyly
                                                       In the shadows of love.

                      Only thing she says is,
                           why does everyone have pretty faces?
                                     I put my fingers in her hair
                                 I am more than a canvas painted grey.
                                               Am I even here,  Am I real?

              My mother
              Kisses me on my
               Oval face                          and       


                                                              My daydreams distract me





Encaustic monotype collage

Comments