Live Long and Die Quick - May 23, 2016

According to Stephen Jenkinson of the book, Die Wise, which I am deeply appreciating, this is something we all want but few realize - in that long life is rarely compatible with an unexpected quick death. In most cases where a significant diagnosis precedes the dying it is likely that life has been extended by treatment, and that extra time is added as prolonged dying time. This is a wise and subversive book that has gotten under my skin and is engaging me like no other book in a long while.


Collage Poem
                                                           My Surprise

                                                 I'll remind you I have a teen age mine

                                                            with beats, rhymes, and life

                                                                             laced like shoes.



Comments