New and Yucky - July 19, 2017

I found this creepy sprouting (viviparing) strawberry on the vine in the back yard and was instantly made queasy. I looked it up and it lead me to the condition of trypophobia - fear of clusters of holes. Well it's not exactly a fear and these aren't exactly holes but apparently about 15% of us squirm over this sort of thing. 

Makes me think of frogs with their young burrowed into their back. Big Yuck.

Now that I've found my support group online I see that what they do is share creepy photos ... and I seem to have the same fascination. Maybe you will discover that you are one too. Who spends their time photoshopping lotus pods onto tongues? Hmm.....

This is maternal instinct at its extreme.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Excellent way of telling, and good article
to take data about my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver
in university.