Waiting, and Waiting ..... - June 2, 2017

Just when I thought I had time to luxuriate, a mishap, a broken sculpture that is part of tomorrow's show, so I am in the midst of designing and implementing a repair that involves a metal support, drilling holes in a wooden base and in the bird's butt. I have never done anything like this before. And the hardest part is waiting for acrylic and glue to dry before I can proceed to the next step .... what I am doing now.

Here she is in an earlier stage, now both legs broken and she clearly needs more support anyway ... why didn't I listen to Joan long ago?

Because I'm a perpetual kindergartner wanting to do it by discovery rather than good advice, so here I sit, waiting, and waiting, for the glue to dry.

In order to occupy my hands while I wait, I may accomplish some of those disgusting tasks that have been waiting forever.

And on the humiliation front, this one should do me for a few days, I hope. Thanks for the reminder, Universe, I'm feeling good for now.

Comments