Dissolving - May 17, 2017

Shattered glass, shattered skeleton, bird, and nest are asking to be seen. I drew this at a challenging time and it feels different now. 

Birds and nests are featured in the upcoming art show and seem to be about rebirth, flying in new realms, lifting, enlightening. But the shattered skeleton, what is that?

I love and appreciate my skeleton as I dance, knowing that I am most stable when bones support the axis.  But shattered skeleton, giving way to bird life, this is something different.

 That body is falling back, blending into surroundings, less separated, more integrated with natural habitat. I know the best times are the quiet integrated times, not the loud self delusional moments. Am I being asked to move into the natural realms of dissolving? I love the feeling that word inspires.

Comments