Going In - May 11 part 2, 2-017

Digital Drawing
I feel such a deep exhaustion that I barely made it through Tai Chi class today which is not physically demanding. The energy required for emotional work always takes me by surprise.

I am being asked look inward, to go inward, to slow down, feel what is there, be with it, be kind to it, not rush through the process, and even bathe in it which is what I seem to be doing endlessly these days, bathing. Bathing in mineral waters, bathing in moon light, bathing in silence, bathing in fatigue, bathing in shadow, and breathing under the surface.

This transparent woman diving through ice into depths of seeing is the obvious drawing for today from a couple of years ago. Her knowing eyes are watching her active self from deep in dark waters. And is that a star being born?

Comments