Getting Down - May 25, 2017

As I walked yesterday I kept noticing the sensations in my pelvis, dan tien fluttering, feeling the grounded connection with feet to the earth and was reminded of the sense of everything, such as mind, heart, flowing into and resting peacefully in the pelvic bowl. 

This got me in touch with the sensation of hip movement with walking, trunk rotation, and the smooth gliding and weight transfer of this marvelous skeleton during intrinsic balancing act. 

And that reminded me of this image created a couple of years ago that fits here well.


Comments

Always managing to mirror what I am struggling with. Thank you for taking this journey with me. It has been Wild time since I met you, Beloved ANGEL.
Rebecca said…
Back at you, Beloved Angel. What an amazing journey we are on!
🐲🐍🐋🐬🦈🐚🐌🐝🦑🕸️🕷️🐟🌻🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Time to Laugh, Sing, Dance, and PLAY!
I have a new ANGEL NAMED SONYA. She should have me able to move again in no time... physical therapist who gets it. Reminds me of Ellen McLaughlin and Louise Schmidt. I miss them! But Sonya and Stacia Givens, who comes to give me a massage every two weeks. Feeling excited! Hopefully you'll be motivated to go home for a visit and stop by on your way, BEAUTIFUL FRIEND AND SOUL SISTER, AS WELL AS ANGEL....