Differentiating

My recent explosions of rage over the Kavanaugh and senatorial behaviors combined with what may turn out to be my last tango experience - where Title Nine is not likely to be included any time soon, left me in an exhausted anti-social melt-down.

Then I remembered, that below the surface is ever present beingness, that doesn't ask for anything other than what is, bodily sensations before the labeling begins, that focus attention on aliveness. How many times do I have to learn that coming home to this always present spaciousness, embodied love, is more real than the human created cluster %(&%!  .... probably a few more.


Here is a diversion, photos from British Columbia, the civilized country referenced in our pledge of allegiance ... "one nation, under Canada..." which is how we say it in our family.


Viva the indigenous, the most likely to survive!




Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for bractea