Yes ... and This

Home now, reflecting in the moment and being aware of the mountain of resistance I created during my political canvassing over the past days, the sturm und drang of my emotional state as I kept saying NO to what was in front of me as evidenced by previous posts. I couldn't shake that NO and in many ways it consumed me and I arrived home in quite a fit of fury.


Central Valley Windmills at rest
So now, settling and contemplating, I'm finally able to relax the knot of resistance, to accept that I simply do not know how things should be other than exactly as they are. Ah, that's it isn't it, things should be exactly as they are because that is how they are.

I only wrote about my fits, not so much about the actual canvassing which was quite a different and connecting experience - regardless of how the voter was leaning. Those were the times I was present in a state of Yes ... and this, rather than a clenched state of NO ... not this.


I swear my life long goal is to live this Yes (at least in some moments) and let action flow from Yes ... and this, rather than moving from triggered states of self righteousness as if I know something. Ugh, and on it goes.

Comments