Change of Plans - October 1, 2017

A Noah meal not to be missed,
 which I would not have had with plan A.
Just as I contemplate the realities of what changing business as usual might mean, the universe upended my plans for a little demo on a very small scale ... which is surprisingly effective.

I set out on a road trip at the ridiculous hour of 10:00 pm and by 2:00 am, just 10 miles from my destination I came upon a fairly fresh alcohol related double fatality car crash that resulted in two other drunks crashing into the lines of cars in each direction waiting for the road to clear, and I was in one of those lines. What ensued was a cluster fuck of unsafe disorganized chaos in which it was interesting to observe the behavior of those involved, including mine. And I was not impressed with my fatigued, shocked response to the mess.

So, the near result is that I will not be driving to Canada to visit family but instead will fly from Oregon. It gives me more time with my kids on the way and less time in the car, whew, good with that right now.

Comments