Bubbles - November 21, 2016

I am more concerned about the bilateral demonization of the other (Trump/Clinton divide) than I am about Trump, and he's scary enough. 

We have a significant challenge to function as neighbors and country people and if we can't do that, goodness what prospects do we have globally in these crazy times? For all the enlightened liberals I know, this is the biggest opportunity I've seen to express that open hearted spiritually enlightened muscle we've all be working on, "practicing" for decades. Well it's show time, and we are on. No more practice needed, we are asked to be all grown up in the real world, to show up, and participate. And it could get really uncomfortable outside of our liberal bubble.

In one of my listening sessions, the speaker said, "I thought you liberals were supposed to be more accepting". Still chewing on that one.

Here's a humorous interlude.



And just after I posted this on Facebook, Michael Furniss added the beautiful rainbow photo below. We don't even need to move to Brooklyn, we have our own Arcata Bubble.



Comments