Rising - November 10, 2016

The speed and movement of energy is truly breathtaking ... and I'm only talking about what's happening inside me, which I know is multiplied hopefully billions fold. Today when I rose after a replenishing sleep, the hatred was gone, that burden that has pinned me down with anxiety for months, and it didn't even flare when I heard his voice on the radio. Thank goodness.

I am not talking about any kind of "return to normality" which is the last thing I want. What I feel is the rising of yin energy which of course is not limited to women. In tai chi class this morning Margy had us focus on yin in our sequence, pointing out that you can't deliver powerful yang (action) without first gathering the yin. And it was an embodied experience of this truth during our practice. I said aloud that we have four years to gather our yin - it's humorous but I really believe this is what we are called to do in many ways and not just for the purpose of political action. 

The earth needs our right actions. Here's an invitation that Inge sent to me this morning.

I am inspired and reminded that every day is Today.


Comments