Impersonal Intimacy - November 30, 2016

There have been a number of large difficult emotions tugging at my attention recently and unlike the past where I did everything possible to escape, I don't feel that way anymore. I am more interested in facing these visitors straight on and communing, hopefully not wallowing, with them. It's not like I figure anything out, but I become aware that they are not hard knots of unyielding pain but rather moving, morphing, unstable shadows of impersonal energies. And I notice that they affect my energy too, anger amping it up, sadness dampening, but there is always a nugget of deliciousness if I can stay long enough. And I know this because when the seeming giant has passed on and I am joyful, there is something I miss about the richness of the darks.

Photo digital collage

Comments