Moods - October 10, 2016

After walking down the Tiber in early morning to try and see St. Peter's before the masses (ha ha - little joke) we emerged into the place and I was beset with sadness, anger, and an overwhelming sense of masculine power of the ages trampling womankind endlessly. I know, I know the pussy grabber is on my mind and I see the long lineage from which he emerges ... business, religion, what does it matter the impact is the same, vain glory, repression, greed, self interest, lies, lies, and more lies as if saying them often enough creates truth.


The great naked phallic column is just the opening statement of power and authority.


The popes live as kings and surround themselves with art such as the pussy grabber above who resides on the ceiling of one of the forgettable popes who built himself a palace removed from the people where he could enjoy his art and himself.

All this pussy grabbing has gotten me riled up!

Comments